Register your children to our out of this world summer camp for an ultimate STEAM experience!
Our daily activities are designed to create magical learning and fun moments!
New in 2020
- Bilingual staff in French and English
- Our staff to students ratio will be 1:6
- 1 to 1 tutoring for an additional $199.00/week we will assign 1 to 1 tutoring to your children in Mathematics and Robotics
- Weekly optional outing (not every child is obligated to go) to places such as:
- Ontario Science Centre
- African Lion Safari
- Ripley’s Aquarium/CN Tower
- Wet and Wild
- Google Toronto site
- Lego Land
- Weekly Motorized Lego, MakeyMakey/Arduino circuits/drone technology workshops with guest speakers
- Mathematics classes (more details to follow)
- Extended care from 7:00 am till 9:00 am and from 5:00 till 6:00 pm for an additional $3.99 per day, if you register for at least seven weeks, we will give you free extended care
SPECIAL DEAL FOR THE HOLIDAY UP TILL FEBRUARY 15, 2020
- BOOK 5 WEEKS AND PAY ONLY 50% TAX
- BOOK 7 WEEKS & MORE AND PAY 0% TAX
FOR CHILDREN 7 TO 18 YEARS OLD
◊◊Early Bird price up till February 15, 2020 ◊◊
$255.00 + HST/week
$55.00 + HST /day
$45.00 + HST/ half day
Location : Sheridan College Hazel McCallion campus
Our 2020 daily calendar of activities is under construction, it will place your children in the extraordinary world of technology, science, engineering, math, engineering and art while they are having fun!
Our camps are very hands-on from day one and from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm. We will explore the magical world of Harry Potter, Star Wars, civil, mechanical engineering while we will save the city from villains building Lego models. But we will not stop there!
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Our high school campers will discover robotics & Coding
Advanced Robotics using EV3 Mindstorms EZ Robots (for children 11 till 18 years old)
- LEGO Ev3 Minsdtorms core and Extension sets to build robots that can sort color, arm robot, puppy robot and many more models that they will code using C++ and Python.
- The Ev3 curriculum used is designed to allow high school students to:
- Use different reasoning approaches to evaluate evidence and develop theories
- Create and work with data to solve problems and draw conclusions
- Learn to identify problems and use appropriate tools to find and communicate solutions
- Refine their use of science and engineering practices to solve problems, hone ideas, and evaluate solutions
- EZ Robot is the world’s most advanced robotic program allowing your children to learn artificial intelligence and real robotics concepts such as:
- Robot Assembly – Building the EZ-Robots
- Servo Care and Programming
- Creating a Robotics Log
- Servo Geometry
- Movement and Speed – Programming the EZ-Robot to Move
- Robotics and Sound – Programming the Robot to Talk and Play Music
- Sensors – Exploring the Five Senses and How They Relate to Robotics
- Exploration about Real-World Robotic Applications
- Binary Code
- Robot Vision – How Robots See and Recognize Their Surroundings Compared to People.
Coding with our partner Educode Canada www.educodecanada.org
They will learn to design games, websites, apps…
Curriculum coming soon!
- 1 to 1 tutoring for an additional $299.00/week we will assign 1 to 1 tutoring to your children
- College and University test preparation Camps (cost will be announced soon)
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
While our elementary school campers will build helicopters, space rovers, robot spy to send to the moon, earthquake resistant buildings using Lego Wedo 2.0 core set which will enable them to :
- Learn to investigate problems and find possible solutions
- Build collaboration and communication skills as they share their learning processes with their peers
- Learn to see failure as a form of information gathering
- Develop an understanding of how parts work together to create a whole
WORKSHOPS & SCIENTIFIC LABS
We will also have weekly workshops about MakeyMakey, drone, arduino circuitry during which the children will experiment engineering, electricity and math first hand.
In addition to this, our scientific labs will open every day to allow your budding geniuses to experiment chemistry and physics.
HARRY POTTER CAMPS
Welcome to Hogwarts!
Your children will have a chance to keep up and improve their reading skills during our Harry Potter camps.
- Reading sessions
- Harry Potter Scrabble sessions
- Creative writing sessions
- Harry Potter Lego building sessions
- Harry Potter Quidish battles